Estudio Otto Vicente was founded in 1985 to provide advisory services, project management and construction management in our country (Uruguay) and in the region.
Being a family business, from its beginnings it was developed as a venture of Ing. Otto Vicente as a freelancer. Since 2010, his sons Ing. Rafael Vicente, Ing. Inés Vicente with whom the current society was formed, and Gabriel, Magdalena and Santiago Vicente were subsequently integrated, performing various associated tasks.
At present, the Firm has directly recruited professionals and other partners that allow it to have the necessary flexibility to cover various fields of action. It has mechanical, chemical, telecommunication engineers and preventive technician, and an associated team of Civil Engineer, Architect, Electrical Engineer and Accountant in case of requesting it.
- Firefighting and Fire Protection systems. International standards applied. Requirements, designing, implementation, habilitation.
- Procedures of Habilitation and Homologation before National Fire Department.
- Preliminary projects, basic projects and construction projects, from pre-investment and feasibility to detailed construction design. Documents required to tender works.
- Supervise implementation and manage construction according to customer requirements.
- Analyze existing equipment and facilities. Resolve electro-mechanical problems.
- Advice on making lay outs for production lines. Optimization of production yields and use of raw materials.
- Monitoring tests. Commissioning of equipment and systems.
- Advice on quality management systems for the food industry specially cattle, sheep and swine slaughterhouse. Operating license.
Main Fields of action
Fire detection, fighting and suppression system
Procedures of Habilitation and Homologation before National Fire Department
Industrial electrical Installation project
Studies of Slaughterhouse / Cooling installation project. Thermal conditioning
Industrial services consultancy. Certification, examinations and tests, advice on industrial safety
We are NFPA members (National Fire Protection Association)
We are SFPE members (Society of Fire Protection Engineers)
We are AUPCI members (Asociación Uruguaya de Protección Contra Incendios)
We are authorized to present Proyects and Certifications as registered technicians in Dirección Nacional de Bomberos